Sunday, May 30, 2010

Hey Guys! So, blogging...hmmphh. It's alot harder than i thought :] Im thinking about doing a series of blog posts on movie stars and then on fashion and then on sports or something. No, I have absoulutly no idea what im talking about. :) Ok, so i have this.."HABIT"..that everything must be organized. Which if you know me, is really weird because i am probably the messiest person you will ever meet in your entire life, this is because like many people out there in the world, "I HATE TO CLEAN!" (you can qoute me on that). I mean, i clean like i don't neccisarily live in a pigsty but it is basically on the bottom of my checklist of things to do. So, if you hate to clean..then why are you obsessed with organizing? you ask yourself. WELL! For example,  a pile of papers must be neat, they could be sitting in the middle of the floor but they must be in a neat little pile. Organizing leads to my other obsesion, LABELING! I label everything i can possibly get my hands on (did that sound wrong?!). By writing this post, i have put off the tedious(is that how you spell it?) task of cleaning. blech. SO. I must go and...clean. ew. pray for me :) teehee!
Sincerely,
ME xoxoxoxoxoxo :)