Thursday, May 27, 2010

followers...the unattainable quest

Followers. My unattainable quest. This where my dillema comes into play. Not only have I made many blogs about varios topics BUT i have never had one follwer except myself! so i beg you..if you are curiosly flipping through blogs on blogger.com and you come across my blog simply sroll down and click one button. ONE BUTTON! This almighty button ,"Click Here To Become a Follower", leaves you with one task...TO CLICK IT!  And then simply tell EVERYONE  you know about my blog and WALAH! POOF! KAZAM! GUESS WHAT?! I. HAVE. FOLLOWERS. Even though the dream of becoming a blogging genius with hundreds of followers seems unrealistic but to me, its a goal. A goal I choose to accomplish. Whether i become an instant blogging star over night, in a week, in a month, in a year, in 5 years, or a hundred years, it will happen, in time perhaps but it will. So, reader, i ask of you 3 easy tasks to help me on my quest.
1.) CLICK THE DANG BUTTON TO BECOME A FOLLOWER!!
2.) Tell everyone and anyone and whomever you want about my blog and tell them to check it out (this includes telling men, women, children, goblins, vampires and/or unicorns)
3.) The final request: Answer my one question. EMAIL ME, COMMENT, SEND ME A MESSAGE, BECOME A STALKER AND CALL ME (just kidding..please dont!! teehee), WHATEVER, JUST ANSWER MY ETERNAL QUESTION!

My question is: How do i get followers? simple as that. 5 words, millions of answers, one dream!! (yes i no i am deep). This question is for all you big writers out there who know the answers, who have followers and who will give me the answer!

Now, i listen to the great winds, strong lightning and loud thunder from my cumputer desk, i bid you a goodbye.

PEACE. :) EMAIL ME AT: BLOGGERFORLOVE@AOL.COM (NOT CAPS THOUGH)

TOODLES!